SUNDAY 22nd MARCH// MOTHERS DAY PLATTER – 12:00pm
We’ve got favourite child status guaranteed, with our fabulous Mothers Day event on Sunday 22nd of March!
Our friends from The Little Green Platter Co and Olive Owl Flowers are joining forces with us again to create an afternoon to remember. We have put together a fantastic Mothers Day afternoon tea grazing board which will be complemented by a selection of gins to enhance the afternoon tea experience.
WHAT DO WE GET FOR OUR DOSH? I HEAR YOU ASK!
A glass of our Prosecco Di Treviso Di Galive will be waiting for you on your arrival and your mum will be presented with a single tulip supplied from the fantastic Olive Owl Flowers. You will be shown to your table where a beautiful Little Green Platter Co grazing board will be ready for you.
WHAT’S ON THE PLATTER?
- Mini Sandwich Selection: Chicken, pea shoots and baby leaf with pesto mayo. Salt Beef, Gherkin, Rocket & Dijon Mustard Mayo. Farmhouse Ham, Cream Cheese and Cucumber.
- A selection of local artisan cheese & Charcterie meats complimented with olives, chutneys & crackers. Locally sourced pork pies cut and placed on the board from the fantastic Taylor Farm in Lathom.
- Mini Scones with Roddas Clotted Cream, Bonne Mamman Strawberry Conserve & Fresh Strawberries. Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes & mini Salted Caramel Brownies all sourced from the Red Button Bakery.
THE DRINKS TO CHOOSE FROM
Each person receives prosecco on arrival and gets 3 Gins to accompany their taste experience. Each gin has been carefully chosen and considered for the right pairing of this cheese board.
- Palate Clenser : Hendricks with fevertree Indian tonic water cucumber ribbons and whole peppercorns
- Pair with the main: Cuckoo Solace with Mediterranean fevertree tonic with pink grapefruit and olives
- Pair with deserts: Raspberry & fruits of the forest gin with fevertree tonics
Bottomless tea is also served for the duration of the event.
Want in? All you have to do is follow the below link to our online ticket portal!
Tickets are £35 per person and the platters will be made up to share between your group.
**Please email regarding requirements for small children.**
**Please note tickets are limited and it is a first come first served basis. Tickets are only secure when full payment has been made.
Your confirmation of payment e-mail acts as both your receipt & ticket to the event.
Any problems? Please ask instore for help or e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org